Tech Growth ExecutiveWave Growth - Krakow, Poland
Tech Growth Executives are essential team members, using our core sales methodologies, and our needs-based approach to software development, to achieve success for our clients and our business.
Is this you?…
Are you ready to fully commit to 3-5 years in a rigorous, high-pressure work environment with big financial rewards for highly motivated individuals?
Are you looking for a career in a positive work environment that will challenge you, allowing you to become an expert on global revenue generation software?
Are you interested in creating sustainable sales growth through custom mobile apps, web development and business acceleration solutions for market leaders and forward-thinking entrepreneurs?
If you answered yes to these questions, Wave Growth is the right place for you.
In this role, You will:
- Work with sales representatives, partners, business developers, marketing stakeholders and key representatives in a high-volume, lead generation environment leveraging multiple tools and engagement models.
- Measure your success by building a customer-focused and results-driven strategy that attains activity-based metrics and qualifies new business to meet sales goals.
- Work with tier-1 and tier-2 clients to properly identify their requirements and build win-win plans to help them achieve their goals.
- Must be willing to travel at least 15-25% of the time.
- The ideal candidate will possess a technology sales management background with a passion for exceeding client expectations.
- Should be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute a strategy for Sales for in North America.
- Should be proficient Microsoft Office and Sales Force.
- Should have 3-5 years in corporate sales.
- Should have outbound sales calling experience.
- Should be ready to invest serious time and energy in a company that rewards success.
- Must be highly proficient in English – (C1 or Native Speaker Preferred)
Other jobs at Wave Growth
Senior Technical PM
Junior IT Project Manager
Senior Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst
Tech Growth Executive – Internship
Email Marketing Specialist – Internship
Social Media Manager – Internship
Our Company Perks
Plus uncapped commission
Plus co-financing glasses
Vacation/Paid Time Off
20+ days off
2 times a week
Gym Membership or Wellness Programs*
Employee Development Programs
Plus business communication and skills training
Company Mac Book
Many social activities during the year
Bring your child at work any time you need